Archive for December, 2010
This is my one hundredth post. I guess I am supposed to post 100 things about myself you may not know. One hundred is a huge number, so I may go withÂ 25 if you don’t mind!
1. I cook like crazy.
2. I sew like crazy.
3. I LOVE photography.
4. I LOVE doing hair.
5. I LOVE Jane Austen.
6. I have my own computer.
7. I can play piano.
8. I can’t stand syrup. Probably because it’s sticky and…
9. I CAN’T STAND STICKY!!!
10. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
11. I don’t like math. I do like algebraic equations, though.
12. I get grossed out easily.
13. I want a cow.
14. I want chickens.
15. I’m a weirdo (you probably already know that).
16. I’m an author.
17. I go crazy about making sure my exposure and ISO is perfect for a picture.
18. I don’t know why I edit EVERY photo in photoshop. It makes me feel good.
19. I am behind in posting the before and after slide show.
20. I love to can things. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside as I set a jar of something on the shelf.
21. I LOVE to make jelly. I’ve made several different kinds.
22. I’ve made homemade butter before.
23. I made apple butter.
24. I love to watch Food Network.
25. Aha… I’m finally done.
WOO! HOO! Working on that slide show…..
The other day my mom bought me a topsy tail and I have been thinking up some neat styles. I hope to get them on my blog soon. I think I might do a video today, so be sure to stop by for some neat topsy tail styles.